Top 5 Poker Patterns to Help You Grow as a Player and 5 to Avoid!
A pattern is a repeated or regular way that something is done. So, when talking about “poker patterns”, we could use this phrase to mean “poker habits” or “poker routines,” as well.
Patterns might refer to on-the-felt things, like betting patterns.
They might also include off-table habits, such as what you do before a session.
In this article, we’re going to elaborate on FIVE essential good habits to aim to cultivate into your poker routine.
- Continuously Evaluate and Re-evaluate your Table Selection
- Develop a Good Pre-Session Routine
- Understand the Fundamentals of the Different Betting Lines
- Look for Players’ Betting Patterns When NOT in a Hand
- Build the Habit of Studying
We also divulge FIVE harmful patterns to watch out for and/or avoid:
Table of Contents
- Don’t Mix Poker with Alcohol/Drugs
- Don’t Split Your Focus
- Don’t Bluff Too Often at Low Stakes
- Don’t Jump Stakes After a Losing Session
- Don’t Habitually Play the Side Games in Casinos
To find out more about patterns in poker and learn how to use this knowledge to your advantage, be sure to visit the 888poker Magazine to read the full article.