Terms & Conditions
Mypokercoaching.com is an online service providing information, articles, videos, content, publishing services, and more.
This agreement applies to all site visitors, users, and others who access or use our Site or Services.
Carefully read these Terms and Conditions before engaging in any business relations with us since doing so will mean that you accept these Terms & Conditions.
- MyPokerCoaching – the brand representing mypokercoaching.com, associated websites, and all materials available on those sites.
- Site – mypokercoaching.com, members.mypokercoaching.com, and other sites associated with MyPokerCoaching.
- Materials – articles, courses, templates, cheat sheets, videos, and everything else you can find on our site.
- Services – banner advertising, content creation, article publishing, and other services provided by MyPokerCoaching.
The articles posted on MyPokerCoaching are opinions of their authors and are in no way an expression of MyPokerCoaching or the company's views.
We try to keep all of the information up to date and to the best of our knowledge, but we do not take any responsibility or liability for information provided on the site. Always check facts yourself since you are responsible for your actions and any outcome that comes from them.
All Material (articles, courses, templates, cheat sheets, videos, and everything else you can see on the site) are the intellectual property of MyPokerCoaching and is protected by the law.
You are not authorized to:
- copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Materials without prior written permission;
- record video, audio, or share Materials with anyone;
- remove any copyright or other notice of MyPokerCoaching;
- use the Materials for any case other than learning yourself without prior written agreement.
In the case of paid content, we grant to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Materials and the software in respect of the Online Course for the sole purpose of completing or attending online courses.
The “MyPokerCoaching” marks and logos are trademarks of the controlling company.
We may be compensated for publishing articles, placing banners, or using other kinds of advertising. If you decide to proceed with one of the advertising options with us, you agree:
- When we publish an article on our site on your behalf, it is intended to stay permanently, but we have the right to remove it in the event of mypokercoahcing.com acquisition by another party without any notice or agreement on your part. This does not make you eligible for any compensation.
- We also have the right to remove any article if we find that it violates our guidelines or promotes illegal or suspicious products.
- If you try to abuse banner advertising by redirecting links to other sites or in any other way, we can remove your ad without any notice. This does not make you eligible for any compensation.
If you proceed to order any of our services, you agree to these rules.
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons.
We try our best to keep things fair and balanced to help you make the best choice for you and compare different options.
RESTRICTION OF LIABILITIES
MyPokerCoaching tries to ensure that the available information on the site is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but we can’t guarantee it will be fault-free or take any responsibility for your actions or results it produces.
We provide the most accurate information to the best of our knowledge, and only you are responsible for what you do with it.
- We do not take any responsibility for services and offers provided by others who are represented on our site, and it is your responsibility to check the information. We do not give any warranty that third-party services will meet your expectations or you will have your desired results. At all times, you should follow the terms of their services and do all or any due-diligence that is needed when engaging with third-party services, products, and content.
- We do not guarantee any results for the training we recommend, and we can’t be held responsible or liable for any outcome. Our student success stories are not standard ones and do not guarantee you will have similar results. This mostly depends on the effort on your part and willingness to learn.
If you breach any of these terms, we can immediately terminate our services, including but not limited to removing content, discontinuing banner ads, or disallowing access to the online courses.