What is the Triple Lux Craps Betting System?
Last Updated: February 9, 2024
The triple lux craps betting system is a strategy that can be used with different betting amounts. It is a great system that can be used by both beginner and expert players of craps. In this betting system, players are going to be covering all the place bets on the table. Therefore, the bankroll requirements are quite high. For example, if you're playing at a $10 minimum bet table, you will need $64.
The triple lux system works by pressing and power pressing place bets. Pressing means adding your winnings from a previously successful place bet to an existing place bet to multiply the winnings. When you make place bets on numbers 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, and 10, the triple lux strategy press and power press your winning and leave you with a large payout. In essence, you will keep doubling down on the existing place bets while the shooter throws. Remember that players will get paid on their place bets until the shooter craps out.
Pros and Cons of the System
Although it seems like the perfect system, there are advantages and drawbacks that players should take note of:
- It is a simple strategy that can be used by beginners and experts.
- It is simpler than most craps systems.
- It gives players the chance to win massive profits within a short time frame.
- Players must be extremely disciplined when using this strategy.
- It requires players to have a large bankroll.